AGContext® are Independent Business Analysts who match software with businesses. We enable people to gain control with better information management. We work online and locally with businesses across regional New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory including Wagga Wagga, Albury, Griffith and Canberra.
Save Time and Money
By Going Digital
First time here? Watch this intro 👇
The fast-moving world of internet software is overwhelming. There are thousands of products available and they are always changing.
As the manager of a successful small business you are just too busy to think about changing your software systems. Where should you start looking? What happens if there are troubles implementing any new platforms?
You need paperless systems that are easy to use. Dashboards that inform your important decisions. Digital tools that enhance and protect your business value.
You want a business that can run without you.
- Carl is very detail orientated and produced excellent results for the company. I was impressed by his positive attitude and quick grasp of some of our technicalities.Andrew Brown - Business Improvement SpecialistASB Solutions - Ballarat VIC
- I have been dealing now with Carl for the last 12 months and find the combination of his knowledge, experience and ability to listen make him the perfect business analyst.Paul Brereton - Certified GeekGeeks on Call - Wagga Wagga NSW
- I spoke with Carl about CRMs and he was super helpful. I hope he can help you too.Dominic Loneragan - PhotographerCitizens Content - The Entrance, NSW
Our mission is to help the leaders of small business use internet software to become more sustainable and profitable
Download Our Free EBook
As a manager of a business with less than 100 employees, you might wonder:
- Why are these online tools important for my business?
- What determines my return on investment in software?
- When should I upgrade or change over my systems?
- How can these new tools help manage my team?
- How do I know which software products are best?
This FREE Ebook describes our 10 Lessons about internet software that will save time and money in your small business. These principles have been developed and tested through twenty years of experience within both government and business organisations. They are the foundation of all that we do at AGContext.
Internet software is key to your future in business
Keeping the ‘water cooler’ conversation alive through team chat online is an essential part of managing effective teams that work from home. But how do you do that?April 14, 2020
The novel coronovirus pandemic means that remote work is set to become the new way of working for many workplaces and individuals.March 12, 2020
CRM Software covers a vast array of features and functionality. How do know make sense of it all?March 5, 2020