AGContext® are independent business analysts who help people in small to medium organisation leverage information technology to save time, decrease costs and create more impact.
Simple Business Systems
First time here? Watch this intro 👇
Carl Sudholz and AGContext are independent business analysts. We help executives and managers of purposeful organisations to:
- Save days a week by upgrading and automating their customer and finance systems.
- Decrease costs by working online and serving their customers in new and innovative ways.
- Double their return on investment from information technology and digital transformation projects.
Work with us to create the simple business systems you need to save time, serve more customers, and create more impact in your business.
- Carl was awesome and took the time to walk me through the usual process and CRM options available.Wade Starr - FounderZonSteps - Perth WA
- I spoke with Carl about CRMs and he was super helpful. I hope he can help you too.Dominic Loneragan - PhotographerCitizens Content - The Entrance, NSW
- The way you worked with us to learn how our business operated, what was required for our new system was very professional and nothing was a problem.Rowan Laurent - Business OwnerSolar Tinting Center - Wagga Wagga NSW
Our mission is to help small to medium organisations leverage information technology to become more profitable and purposeful
Download Our Free eBook
As a manager of a business with less than 100 employees, you might wonder:
- Why are these online tools important for my business?
- What determines my return on investment in software?
- When should I upgrade or change over my systems?
- How can these new tools help manage my team?
- How do I know which software products are best?
This FREE ebook describes our 10 Lessons about internet software that will save time and money in your small business. These principles have been developed and tested through twenty years of experience within both government and business organisations. They are the foundation of all that we do at AGContext.
Latest from the AGContext Blog
Keeping the ‘water cooler’ conversation alive through team chat online is an essential part of managing effective teams that work from home. But how do you do that?April 14, 2020
The novel coronovirus pandemic means that remote work is set to become the new way of working for many workplaces and individuals.March 12, 2020
CRM Software covers a vast array of features and functionality. How do know make sense of it all?March 5, 2020